Founded in 2005, we are a privately-owned, complete multi-specialty medical and research center. We provide leadership and high-quality scientific research services through highly trained and committed staff.
Our research team are highly trained and dedicated professionals consisting of a board-certified physician(MD), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Registered Nurse (RN), and Certified Research Coordinators (CCRC)
Our experienced investigators and research staff have supported a wide range of medical conditions
The facility has several private rooms equipped with beds, lockers, televisions, and tablets with wireless internet access and restrooms with showers, a television/theater, and a kitchenette to accommodate extended stays and or overnight research volunteers.
At Columbus Clinical Services we implement a vast amount of resources to attract volunteers to our enrolling clinical trials.
The Clinical Research Outreach Coordinator routinely liaisons with our network of primary care and specialty physicians and community centers to identify and pre-screen suitable research volunteers.
The site also recruits volunteers through IRB approved advertising campaigns, direct mail, and participation in community healthcare-related special events.
• Secured coordinators work area
• Patient exam rooms
• Alarmed and restricted access IP storage rooms with temperature-controlled monitoring
• Phase 1 overnight stay can accommodate ten subjects at a time
• Transportation assistance for research volunteers
• The facility has a backup generator in case of power failure
• 2 –8°C Refrigerators
• 12 lead ECG machine
• Laboratories for PK, sample collections, and shipping
• Secure facilities with restricted access points, alarms, and video cameras throughout the site
• Secured and monitored onsite storage area for study and regulatory binders and QI/QA
• Multiple waiting rooms with televisions and wireless internet access
•Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
• Dry ice supplier
• Ambient and Refrigerated centrifuges
• Digital vital signs monitor with Pulse oximeters
• Calibrated patient weight scales
• Ability to provide imaging services such as MRI, PET, X-Rays, DEXA, ultrasound, mammography, endoscopies, and colonoscopies
• Site has a database containing over 12,000 research subjects
• Locked Cabinets for Blinded Medication
• Calibrated IP weight scales
• Laminar flow cabinet
• Crash carts with Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
• Private areas for CRA/Monitors
• Air-conditioned storage warehouse
• Temperature Monitoring with Alarm System
• Double-Locked System for Controlled Substances
• -20/-70/-80°C Freezerswith minimum/maximum/actual temperature thermometers